Final Exam Terms
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Best Drive to store temporary information
Center of PC stores operating systems software, data, etc
Antiquated drive to store digital information
Optical Disc (DVD)
Best drive to store information
A computer input device that allows one to hand-draw images and graphics, similar to the way one draws images with a pencil and paper
A form of writable memory, usually RAM, dedicated to the purpose of holding the information necessary for the graphics card to drive a display
An optical drive that uses laser light or electromagnetic waves near the light spectrum to read or write data to or from optical disks
- A user interface control GUI element similar to a list box which allows the user to choose one value from a list.
- When a drop-down list is inactive it displays a single value.
- When active it displays drop-down list of values
A type of graphical user interface element that allows the user to choose only one of a predefined set of options.
A type of graphical user interface element (widget) that permits the user to make multiple selections from a number of options
A text box's purpose is to allow the user to input text info to be used by the program
In Computer Science, code generation is the process by which a compiler's code generator converts some internal representation of source code into a form that can be readily executed by a machine
- HyperText Markup Language
- * Predominant markup language for web pages.
- * Creates means to create structured documents
- A textual data format, with strong support via Unicode for the language of the world
- *Widely used for the representation of arbitrary data structures
A series of software operating systems and graphical user interfaces produced by Microsoft
A computer operating system originally developed in 1969 by a group of AT&T employees at Bell Labs
- A free and open source web browser
- * Derived from Mozilla App and managed by Mozilla Corporation
Mac OS X Leopard
Apple's desktop and server operating system for Macintosh Computers
A word processor designed by Microsoft
A computer operating system based on the Debian GNU/Linux
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview