Business Comm. Final I
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Characteristics or attributes taht defien people in teh workplace- form of ettiquette
What are the 11 characteristics of a professional?
- 1. sense of ethics and morals
- 2. committed and focused
- 3. empathetic and compassionate
- 4. critical thinker (problem solver)
- 5. attends to detai (meticulous worker)
- 6. exceeds normal expectations
- 7. life long learner
- 8. able communicator
- 9. objective judge of perfornamce and ablility
- 10. leads by working w/in the system
- 11. dresses appropriately for the industry
What are the 4 purposes of professionalism?
- 1. establishes a fair system of behaviors
- 2. creates consistent interactions with people
- 3. creates a consistent "look" or "style"
- 4. establishes personal and corporate credibility
staying on course to your greatest dreams, while creating wisdom, happiness, and unconditional self-worth along the way
What are the 5 strategies for success?
- 1. realize the power of choice- quality of life is determined by quality of choices you make
- 2. keep a journal to create self-awareness- enables you to make quality chioces
- 3. relax- improves learning and retention of info
- 4. objectively assess yourself
- 5. develop self-acceptance
Define personal responsibility
responding effectively to all of life's opportunities and challenges
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview