JRN 551 Midterm Exam
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Client/Organization Research includes…
Reputation. organization. history. customers. products. issues
What is the difference between proactive and reactive PR programs?
- Proactive PR programs arise out of opportunities.
- Reactive PR programs arise out of problems.
- Proactive PR programs are lo-o-o-o-o-ng.
- Reactive PR programs are short.
What are the three stages of the audience research?
- Audience identification – who are our audience? Targeting – who is this public? Why is it important for us? Ranking?
- Desired Data – to formulate objectives for the PR program.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview