The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Imply, implies, implied
- indicate by suggestion rather than explicit reference.
- Facing an inference question
The author would most likely agree with wich of the following
The phrase "passage provides support for" which of the following assertions about XXXX
Move quickly in the passage
- 1 succeed in accomplishing.
- 2 reach (a specified age, size, or amount).
- Speak or write in favor of.
- Support or urge by argument
- Recommend publicly
- Ex.He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- Emitir un voto
- Register (a vote).
- Bizarre, unusual, irregular effect.
- Having or characterized by peculiar or unexpected traits or aspects.
- Used to introduce a further and stronger or more surprising point.
- Without a doubt.