1. The label shows a food with ____ calories in the entire container
2. (T/F) A serving of this food has 13 grams of total fat plus 5 grams of saturated fat and 2 grams of trans fat for a total of 20 grams.
3. At 28% DV from sodium, would you recommend this food to a person on a low sodium diet? (Yes/No)
4. The recommendation for these two nutrients stays the same no matter what you calorie intake.
5. How many grams of carbohydrates does this food have per serving?
6. How many grams of protein are in the entire container
7. How many calories in one serving are supplied from protein?