Sorting out significant data.
- Guideline must be made in order to sort out significant data.
- Story should include emphasis on clients past life.
- - Listing to a narrative is to identify a pattern in the client’s lives.
- Not on the chronological events but the meaning of those events.
- - Form a sense of the client’s identity, clients identity consists of
- both story and approach in how the client tells the story.
- -Listening to narrative and assessing it is to learn about the client’s
- goals for the future.