Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
State the purpose of a Job Duty Task Analysis(JDTA)
It is the first step in the Course Development and Revision E2E (end to end) process.
State the roles and responsibilities of the following for the JDTA process implementation and execution:
A: Naval Education Training Command
B: NETC N7
C: Learning Center Commanding Officer
D: Learning Center Director of Training
E: Learning Center Learning Standards Officer
F: Learning Center JDTA Coordinator
- A: NETC// provides policy and guidance for the NETC JDTA process.
- B: NETC N7// Provides oversight of policy and guidance.
- C: LCCO// Serves as CCA, and ensures compliance with NETC policy and guidance; signs and forwards the JDTA Data Report to Requirement Sponsor.
- D: LCDT//Provides JDTA oversight and guidance, approves release of JDTA messages, assigns coordinators and facilitators, reviews and forwards reports.
- E: LCLSO// provides JDTA guidance and assistance. Review messages, reports.
- F: LCJC// drafts announcement, agenda, and completion report messages; oversees, liaisons, maintains documentation, inputs documetation onto NKO JDTA CoP Website.
- G: Stakeholders// provide technical documetation, participates in JDTA.
State the roles and responsibilities of the requirement sponsor prior to and after the completion of a JDTA.
Provides SME prior to and During JDTA; and reviews and approves the JDTA report afterwards.
List the external triggers to perform a JDTA.
- NTSP revision
- ORM assessment
- Direct fleet input
List the internal triggers to perform a JDTA
- Revision to enlisted occupational standards
- Rating merger
- Establishment or revision of a NEC
Explain a trageted JDTA
- performed on specific portions with a course.
- Insufficient course data exists to support a HPRR.
- A mishap occurs during training that requires immediate action.
- As directed by highter authority
Explain the triggers that may cause a targeted JDTA
A targeted JDTA encompasses a specific work area within an occupation.
Explain the hierarchical structure of work
- Occupation: Family of Jobs with commmon set of skills.
- Job: Duties and Tasks in an occupation
- Duty: Set of related tasks
- Task: (behavior, condition, standard, ORM, Delivery, KSTAR)
- Sub-Task: Major part of a task
- Step: Major part of a sub-task
Explain the preparation process of a JDTA to include:
E: Community of Practice
F: Post JDTA
- A: Coordinator// leads the process
- B: Messges// announcement messge, JDTA agenda message, completion report message with 30 days of conclussion.
- C: Documents// POA&M, Aim content planning module inputs
- D: Stakeholders// Fleet Forces Command, OPNAV 15, TYCOM, Enlisted Community Manage, SYSCOM, Technical Warrant Holder, Class Squadron, NETC.
- E: CoP// NKO on-line web-site for JDTA participants
- F: Post JDTA// Collect output data, CCA presents JDTA report to requirement Sponsor for validation
Explain where the non-selected for formal training E-4 and below Occupational Standards are to be trained
individual and unit on-board training (OBT), on-the-job training (OJT), proficiency training, etc.