Personal Pronouns: e.g. I, you, he/she, we, you, they
Possessive pronouns: e.g., my, mine, your, yours, his, hers, their, theirs-
- Demonstrative Pronouns: e.g., this,
- Interrogative Pronouns: who, which,
- whom e.g.,
- Who fought for prescription drugs for seniors?
- Reflexive Pronouns: myself, yourself,
- himself, herself, themselves,-
- Indefinite Pronouns: anyone, one,
- Relative Pronouns: who, whom, which,
- e.g., the politician who lives in Washington
- Resumptive/Shadow Pronouns: him, her,
- them e.g.,
- The Liberals, we know them.
- Those Conservatives, we know them very well.