WFF Intel Cards.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the tasks associated with 'decisive action'?
Offensive, Defensive, Stability
What collaborative process supports all decisive action tasks?
What are the three additional effective intelligence criteria?
Relevant, Predictive, Tailored
What are the intelligence core competencies?
Synchronization, Operations, Analysis
The Intelligence process is part of what methodology?
What are the All Source Intelligence Fundamentals?
- All Source Production
- Situation Development
- Generate Knowledge
- Support Targeting
- Drive the Collection Plan
What are the intelligence disciplines?
- Counterintelligence (CI)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Measurement & Signature Intelligence (MASINT)
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Tehnical Intelligence (TECHINT)
What are the two parts of OSINT?
- Open Source Intelligence
- Publicly Available Information
What are the intelligence complimentary capabilities?
- Biometrics-Enabled Intelligence (BEI)
- Cyber-Enabled Intelligence
- Document & Media Exploitation (DOMEX)
- Forensic-Enabled Intelligence (FEI)
What are the methodologies of HUMINT?
- Military Source Operations
What is the Intel Officer's role in MDMP?
He roleplays the enemy commander during COA Analysis.
For what targeting product does intel provide guidance?
What are the primary intelligence products?
- Intelligence Estimate
- Intelligence Running Estimate
- Intelligence Summary
- Common Operational Picture
What three elements are needed to nominate and HVT to and HPT?
- Scheme of Maneuver
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview