The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the three elements of Sustainment WFF?
- Logistics (Sustainment)
- Personnel Services
- Army Health System
What are the Principles of Sustainment?
What are the key principles of Personnel Services?
What are the key principles of the Army Health System?
What is operational reach?
The distance and duration a unit can employ military capabilities. This limit is called the 'culminating point'.
What are the major commands of the generating forces?
- Material Command
- Medical Command
- Financial Management Command
- Installation Management Command
- Space and Missile Defense Command
What are the subordinate commands to Medical Command?
- Dental Command
- Medical Research and Material Command
- Medical Department Center and School
- Public Health Command
- Warrior Transition Command
What are the Classes of Supply?
- I Subsistence
- II Clothing, Individual Equipment, Hand tools
- III POL
- IV Construction Materials
- V Ammo
- VI Personal demand, non-military
- VII Major Items ready for use
- VIII Medical
- IX Repair parts
- X Support to nonmilitary programs
What are the parts of Personnel Support?
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Religious Support
- Legal Support
- Band Support