Apical, subcostal, & SSN
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
from the 4 chamber view how do you get to the 5 chamber?
by angling anteriorly
from 4 chamber how to get to 2 chamber
rotate counter clockwise
2 chamber to 3 chamber
rotate more clockwise
apical 3 have the same structures as
PLAX but more vertical
Where is the tdr placed for a subcostal long axiz?
- infrior to the xiphoid process and angled superioly towards the head
- TDR indicator towards the lateral side
best view to evaluate pericardial effusion?
Subcostal long axis
from subcostal long, how do you get to short axis?
- by rotating the TDR counter clockwise
- the TDR indicator should be pointed towards the head
subcostal short axis has the same structures as?
SSN Long axis shows:
- AAO & DAO, AO Arch, and branches (Brachephalic (aka inominate) artery, Left common carotid, left subclavian artery)
- RPA (right pulmonary artery)
how to get to SSN short axis from long?
Turn counter clockwise.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview