Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
window.onload and onDocumentReady
- the whole set of docs inlcuding css and images.
- DocumentOnReady is when the DOM object is ready
== and ===
checks for value equality and type equality.
undefined value and null.
A value that has not been assigned and null value is the value that has been assigned and is null.
How do you change the style/class on any element?
- document.getElementById(“myText”).className = “anyclass”
- document.getElementById(“myText”).style.fontSize = “20″
- A closure is the local variables for a function – kept alive after the function has returned,
- Closures reduce the need to pass state around the application.
Number, String, Undefined, null, Boolean
- InnerHTML is not standard, and its a String. It is faster and less versbose.
- Dom is not a string
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview