Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 levels?
Preconventional, conventional, and postconventional
What are the Preconventional stages?
- I. Punishment and Obedient Orientation
- II. Instrumental Relativist Orientation
What are the stages in the Conventional level?
- III. Interpersonal Concordance Orientation
- IV Law-and-Order Orientation
What are the stages of the Postconventional level?
- V. Social Contract Legalistic Orientation
- VI. Universal Ethical Principle Orientation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview