The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Ball and Socket
- found when a spherical head fits into a concave socket
- Formed when a convex oval surface fits into an elliptical concavity
- Formed when a convex surface fits into a concave surface and allows movement along only a single plane
- Formed when a round surface fits into a ring formed by a ligament and a depression in another bone
- Formed when two flat surfaces come together
- Formed when bones having both concave and convex surfaces come together such that the concave surfaces are at right angles to each other
What types of movement classification are synovial joints?