wordly wise lesson 4 book 9
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
n. An old saying tat has come to be excepted as true.
n. Good will and warm feelings among friends.
- v. 1. To struggle with
- 2. To maintain or assert
- n. 1. A conflict or struggle
- 2. A point made in an argument
adj. Not necessary; irrelevant
n. Noisy confusion; uproar
- v. 1. To follow a winding course
- 2. To wander aimlessly
adj. Having or giving off a smell.
- n. 1. Personal belongings
- 2. Equipment associated with an activity.
adj. Careful of and attentive to details.
v. To regain health or strength.
v. To entertain or delight.
adj. Doing or requiring a lot of sitting.
adj. Mocked by simplicity or luxury.
adj. Relating to the everyday world as opposed to that which is spiritual or eternal.
- adj. 1. Turned or bent to one side in distaste or humor.
- 2. Amusing in a quiet but sharp way.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview