The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
n. An old saying tat has come to be excepted as true.
n. Good will and warm feelings among friends.
- v. 1. To struggle with
- 2. To maintain or assert
- n. 1. A conflict or struggle
- 2. A point made in an argument
adj. Not necessary; irrelevant
n. Noisy confusion; uproar
- v. 1. To follow a winding course
- 2. To wander aimlessly
adj. Having or giving off a smell.
- n. 1. Personal belongings
- 2. Equipment associated with an activity.
adj. Careful of and attentive to details.
v. To regain health or strength.
v. To entertain or delight.
adj. Doing or requiring a lot of sitting.
adj. Mocked by simplicity or luxury.
adj. Relating to the everyday world as opposed to that which is spiritual or eternal.
- adj. 1. Turned or bent to one side in distaste or humor.
- 2. Amusing in a quiet but sharp way.