The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- n. 1. A wearing away or rubbing away by friction.
- 2. A scrape or worn area.
adj. Clothed or covered.
v. To provide evidence to make more certain; to confirm.
adj. Done in a hurry and with little attention to detail.
- v. 1.To remove the water from.
- 2. To become dry; to lose water.
- v. 1. To take or receive from a source.
- 2. To obtain through reasoning.
- v. 1. To wire or equip with electric power.
- 2. To thrill or shock.
- v. To attempt earnestly.
- n. A serious earnest effort toward a goal.
- adj. Cautious; very careful.
- adv. With extreme care or concern.
- v. To make a face expressing feeling of pain, disgust, or contempt.
- n. A facial expression that seems to express pain, contempt, or disgust.
- n. 1. A list of possessions or goods on hand.
- 2. The stock of goods on hand.
v. To make a list of.
adj. Causing shock or horror.
- v. 1. To take on the qualities of another; to imitate.
- 2. To pretend
- v. 1. To give up or give in to; to yield.
- 2. To cease to exist; to die.
- v. To suppose something without sufficient evidence.
- n. A guess.