The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the mission of Civil Affairs forces?
To engage and influence the civilian populace.
What acronym is used to gether atmospherics?
What are the characteristics of Civil-Military Operations?
- Inherently Joint
- Using: political bargaining, collaboration, consensus, relationship-building
What are the CA methodology steps?
- Develop & Detect
- Additional: Transition
What are the information gathering steps?
- Determine what to gather
- Determine the most likely source
- Prepare questions
- Engage the source
- Compile results
- Report results
Who is the CA officer?
The S-9. When there is no S-9, it falls to the S-3.
What are the three types of data acquisition assets?
What are the two types of Assessment?
- Preliminary (starts immediately upon receipt of orders)
- Deliberate (starts after preliminary is complete)
- Assessment uses ASCOPE
What are the CA Core Tasks?
All performed against the following institutions: Political, Economic, Social, Cultural
What are the CA Activities?
- Populace & Resources Control
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
- Nation Assistance
- Civil Information Management
- Support to Civil Administration
What are the Functions of Finance?
- Resources Management
- Finance Support
What are the Aspects of Finance?