Most people prefer lighted areas. A foot candle is the amount of illumination produced by the source of one candle at a distance of one foot. (90-100 foot candles of lighting needed)
1. Direct lighting - Illumination that directly shines on an object.
2. Indirect lighting - Reflected illumination of an object
- 3. Fluorescent - Tubular electric discharge lamp.
- Provides most light, more harsh.
- 4. Incandescent - Illumination resulting from the flowing of a heated filament.
- Softer than flourescent.
5. Halogen lighting - High intensity light source - clean bright white light trying to approximate natural day light
6. LED lighting
7. Green lighting options