The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- To conquer
- To gain the victory
- Synonyms to the word are for example dominating and overpower.
- Something beyond understanding, something amazing
- The middle ages
- The period in European history between antiquity and the Renaissance, often dated from a.d. 476 to 1453.
- Wooden beems
- Wood you use to support a construction
- A group of people who doesn’t have enough money to cover the essentials.
- An area where people live under bad conditions
- A harm against the enviroment
- A passage for smoke. Chimney is a vertical structure which goes from the fireplace to the outside of the house. The smoke from the fireplace goes through this construction.
- Cotton is a soft fabric, often used for making clothes.
- Pour out
- To make a liquid flow
- A type of iron, hard, strong
- Textile weaving
- To form by interlacing threads
- Without delay, right away
- Trading products with each other