C++ System Analysis
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
a set of interacting or interdependent entities forming an integrated whole
parts and their composition
Involves inputs, processing and outputs of material, energy or information.
Parts have both functional and structural relationships with each other.
3 questions you must ask about a system
- 1.What are the parts?
- 2.How do they work?
- 3.Who/what does it work with?
What is the purpose of system analysis?
- To describe what the system is functionally required to do.
- To discover a source or cause of a user’s problem with the system.
4 ways informal approach
- Interview users and clients.
- Collect any business forms or documents.
- Make lists of features.
- Sketch diagrams of organizational units.
4 ways formal
- data flow approach - paperwork
- decision analysis - boss
- structural analysis - where office is
- use case analysis - clients
what the system does
are restrictions on how the system may do it
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview