Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When would you use CT or radiography? MRI?
CT or radiography: evaluation of bone matrix or lesions
MRI: soft tissues such as ligaments/tendons, delineate nerves and vessels
Name the carpal bones
going from thumb to pinky, proximal to distal
- Pisiform (then moving back to thenar side gives)
Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle
You should order an X-ray only if...
- age 55 or older OR,
- isolated tenderness of the patella OR,
- tenderness of head of fibula OR,
- anable to bear weight for 4 steps (limping is ok).
What are the ABCS of radiology
- A - alignment (any dislocation)
- B - Bones (describe fractures or lesions)
- C - Cartilage (any cartilage loss)
- S - Soft tissue (any masses?)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview