Intro to SWK 255 (roles)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The four roles of Consultancy
The four roles of Management
The four roles of Education
- Empowerment for problem resolution
- Micro level
- Strengths based
- Foster organizational development (mezzo)
- Organizational planning
- Conflict management in the agency
- Coordination of program and policy development (macro)
- Working with society to meet unmet needs
- Mentor and guide for support and professional acculturation
- Micro, Mezzo, and Macro
- Intermediary between individuals and resources (micro)
- Links clients with available resources
- Give a voice to someone
- Assemble groups and organizations for resource development (mezzo)
- Mediator between two formal groups/organizations
- Activism to stimulate and energize social change
- Seeking to change policy, civil liberties, and social justice.
- Stimulate interdisciplinary cooperation for resource development
- Improve services, review pannels, coalitions
Identif vulnerable, at risk populationsa nd provide educational programming (micro)
Instruct or educate through staff development (mezzo)
Convey public information about social issues and social services
- Engage in discovery for knowledge development
- Synthesize info about situations/population to move people forward.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview