Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Statutory requirement for contact pricing data. TINA creates "Equal footing" Gov & KTR have same baseline of info. Only applicable to cost pricing
- *Necessary to determine fair &reasonable price
- *KTR is obligated to follow the law, PNM must state how much you relied on the Ktr's data.
Certified Cost & pricing data
- All facts that the of the data of price agreement, or, if applicable, an earlier date agreed upon between the parties that is as close as practicable to the date of agreement on price, prudent buyers and sellers would reasonably expect to affect price negotiations significantly. Cost or pricing are data requiring certification in accordance with 15.406-2
- 1) factual 2) NOT Judgemental; and 3) Verifiable
- --Includes contractor rationale for determining or making judgement
- -Facts that cabe reasonably be expected to contribute to the soundness of future costs.
- The cost in an offeror's proposal
- USED IN COMPETITIVE ACQUSITION**1) Are realistic for the work to be performed
- 2) Reflect a clear understanding of the requirement
- 3) Are consistent with the elements of the offoreror's technical proposal
- 4)Accomplished usually on cost type contracts
- --can be done on any contract
- 5) Product from cost realism analysis in
- Government Estimate of most probable cost
Pricing Policy--Contracting Officer Must (Order of Preference)
- -15.402(a)(1) No info required if price is based on adequate price competition--except as provided in
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview