Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- all organisms are made of small building blocks called cells. A cell is a basic unit of structure and function in an organism. A microscope is needed to see most cells.
- Uni cellular: single celled organisms
- Multicellular: organisms with many
- cells are specialized to do many tasks (ex. nerve and muscle cells)
Contains similar chemicals
The most abundant chemical is water.
Proteins and lipids are building materials.
Nucleic acids are genetic material/chemical instructions to direct cells activities
Energy is used to do everything that living things do
Energy is used to grow and repair injured parts
- Cells are always hard at work
- (ex. eyes/brain/blood cells)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview