Intelligence Disciplines FC.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 4 steps of the Intelligence process?
What are the 3 common Intelligence tasks?
What are the 7 Intelligence disciplines?
- Counter Intelligence (CI)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Measures and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT)
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Technical Intelligence (TECHINT)
What are the missions of Counter Intelligence (CI)?
- Counter espionage
- Support to force protection
- Support to research, development, and acquisition
- Cyber counter-intelligence
What are the core functions of Counter Intelligence (CI)?
- Technical Services and Support
- Analysis and Production
What are the methods of HUMINT?
What is MASINT?
Scientific and technical intelligence obtained by quantitative and qualitative analysis of data. It results in intelligence that detects, tracks, identifies, or describes the signatures (distinctive characteristics) of fixed or dynamic target sources
What does SIGINT track?
- Communications Intelligence (COMINT) - Communications between people
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) - Communications between machines
- Foreign Instrumentation Signals Intelligence (FISINT) - Emissions from testing and operational deployment of foreign aerospace, surface, and subsurface systems
What is Technical Intelligence (TECHINT)?
Intelligence about weapons and equipment used by the armed forces of foreign nations. (Weapons Technical Intelligence - WTI)
What are the complimentary intelligence capabilities?
- Biometrics-enabled intelligence (BEI).
- Cyber-enabled intelligence.
- Document and media exploitation (DOMEX).
- Forensic-enabled intelligence (FEI).
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview