Anatomy Vertebral column
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the vertebrea and the correct number of vertebrea per section along with their number of nerves.
- cervical - 8 nerves
- thoracic - 12 nerves
- lumbar - 5 nerves
- sacral - 5 nerves
The vertebra column is composed of ___ vertebrae and ____ disc.
The vertebral arch is composed of...
- superior vertebral notch
- inferior vertebral notch
The convex curvatures are:
The concave curvatures are:
- - cervical and lumbar
- -Thoracic and sacral
Intervertebral boundaries are:
- 1. superior and inferior articular process (facet joints)
- 2. inferior notch of superior vertebra
- 3. upper vertebra body
- 5. lower vertebral body
- 6. superior notch of inferior vertebra
Contents of a typical IV foramen.
- -spinal nerves
- -dorsal root ganlgia
- -plexus of veins
- -spinal artery
- -recurrent meningeal nerve
The outer 1/3 of the Anulus Fibrous is innervated by the
recurrent meningeal nerve
What are the three vertebreal joints and give examples of each?
- 1- Intervertebral Joint (symphysis)
- 2- Zygapophyseal Joint (Synvial)
- 3- Joints of Lamina (syndesmosis)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview