just in the beginning phases of selling my house and not even ready
to discuss a contract yet?
- I understand your
- concern. What do you think is holding you back from being able to
- make a decision?
- Well as you know I
- do have other offers out on other properties so I would have to at
- least nail something down pretty quickly otherwise you might risk
- losing my offer. Unfortunately, I only have so much capital to work
- with. What I commonly do in this situation is agree to the terms and
- the price and then I would be happy to give to make our agreement
- upon a two day review if that suits you better. At least that would
- let me get the process started, pull a couple of my other offers, and
- with absolutely no commitment or risk from you. I assume that may
- ease your mind am I correct?