Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Right Atrial Enlargment (2)
- 1. Greater than 2.5mm P-wave in inferior leads
- 2. Great than 1.5mm P-wave in V1
-only amplitude changes; width does not!
Left Atrial Enlargement (2)
- 1. Second portion of P-wave may increase in width (must be at least 1 small block in width; overall > 0.12)
- 2. Second portion of P-wave amplitude is 1mm deeper than that of the first portion
-in lead II, it may look like a notched hill
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (4)
- 1. R-wave amp in lead V5 or V6 plus S-wave amp in lead V1 or V2 exceeds 35mm
- 2. R-wave amp in V5 exceeds 26mm
- 3. R-wave amp in V6 exceeds 18mm
- 4. R-wave amp in V6 exceeds R-wave amp in V6
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview