The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- I protect life and health.
- I avoid violence whenever possible.
- I respect the property and space of all.
- I avoid taking what has not been offered.
- I develop significant relationships.
- I avoid abusing others for selfish gain.
- I thoughtfully express the truth.
- I avoid the confusion of dishonest words.
- I cultivate a positive attitude, a healthy body and a clear mind.
- I avoid whatever would reduce my physical or mental well-being.
- I communicate health, happiness and peace of mind to everyone I meet.
- I avoid violent, disturbing, and unduly critical speech.
- I promote harmony and positive momentum to bring the best in everyone.
- I avoid causing alienation, doubt, and division among others.
- I encourage all to speak purposefully from the heart.
- I avoid the dull contentment of gossip and small talk.
- I am as enthusiastic about others fulfillment as I am about my own.
- I avoid treating others’ successes as the cause of my lacks.
- I promote the enjoyment of life, and encourage others with my smile.
- I avoid setting myself against the world.
- I promote the search for personal realization of truth.
- I avoid the seductive comforts of narrow-mindedness.
- I accomplish what must be done in a timely and effective way.
- I avoid putting off doing that which will benefit me and my world today.
- I strive to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- I avoid the negative effects of worry, doubt, and regret.
- I work to build love, happiness, and loyalty among all members of my family.
- I avoid putting temporary personal benefit ahead of the welfare of those I love.