The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Fundamental features of our existence.
- cross culturally, historically, universal
- not a biological thing
Roping Gene Theory
- Male’s strategy: impregnate as many women as possible If a few of them die if doesn’t matter, you still have a few to carry on
- To make one woman pregnant and stay with her and protect her as the child grow up
- Men like jobs where they are protecting and in charge
- (have an occupation)
- Devote yourself to your calling
- Protestants opened a door to capitalism
- Production intended for immediate consumption, no trading
- Medieval times: decentralized economy
- Trade based economy
- Transition of work motivations