The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Farsightedness is greater difficulty seeing near objects than distant objects.
Nearsightedness is when light entering the eye is focused incorrectly, making distant objects appear blurred.
CLASS AND PHYLUM
- Phylum echinodermata
- Class: Crinoidea- crinoid
What does the gall bladder stores?
liver produces-----> gall bladder------> stores BILE
where's the small intestine?
- Superior vena cava
- Right Atrium
- TRICUSPID VALVE
- Right Ventricle
- Pulmonary Artery
- Left Pulmonary Veins
- Left Atrium
- Bicuspid Valve
- Left Ventricle
- Inferior vena cava
- It is mostly used to listen to a persons breathing or the pounding of the heart.
White Blood Cells Leukocytes or white blood cells (WBC) protect the body in various ways against disease.
An electrocardiogram (e-lek-tro-KAR-de-o-gram), also called an EKG or ECG, is a simple, painless test that records the heart's electrical activity.
instrument that takes blood pressure
- Blood pressure cuff
In what part of the body is blood pressure taken?
- Brachial artery at the crease of the elbow or the radial artery on the inner wrist just below the thumb.
the active regulation of the osmotic pressure of an organism's fluids to maintain the homeostasis of the organism's water conten
The process of regulating water potential in order to keep fluid and electrolyte balance within a cell or organism relative to the surrounding.
Class and phylum of planaria Dugesia
- PHYLUM: Platyhelminthes (flat worms)
- Class: Turbellaria
"the host of the Liver fluke cycle"
"Adult fluke" develops and lives in liver of human host.