- Definition: Basic unit of all life
- Function: For molecule transportation, reproduction, and energy conversion.
- Definition: The outer layer of a cell in all animal cells. Second most outerlayer in plant cells.
- Function: To protect the inside of a cell by only letting certain things in and out.
- Definition: External layer of mostly plant cells to give them structure and support.
- Function: To give cells support.
- Defintion: Cyndrical shaped organelle found in the cytoplasm.
- Function: To pull apart Chromosomes during mitosis.
- Definition: A plasid.
- Function: to store nutrients for a plant cell.
- Definition: Part of cell that contains genetic material.
- Function: To store genetic material for cell.
- Definition hair like projection on certain cells.
- Function: To help support the shape of a cell.
- Definition: Part of cell between cell membrane and Nuclear envelope.
- Function: The place where cell expansion,growth, metabolism, and replication happen.
- Definition: Inside structure of a cell.
- Function: Controlling shape, cell organization, and cell movement.
- Definition:Internal membrane transport system.
- Function: Were lipids are assembled, protiens are exported and contains protien synthesis
- Definition: Has a nucleaus, animal cells.
- Function: Type of cell
- Definition: Threadlike organelle coming out of a Prokaryote cell.
- Function: To hold genetic material.
- Definition: folded membranes in cytoplasm.
- Function: Packages protiens.
- Definition: Thin membrane made up of 2 layers of lipid molecules.
- Function: to store protien on them.
- Definition: Organelle that digest otherthings.
- Function: To contain enzymes and breakdown stuff.
- Definition: Found in large amounts in a cell.
- Function: Makes energy
- Definition: small dense part inside nucleus.
- Function: Where ribosmes (RNA) are made
- Definitioin: The core of a cell
- Function: To hold all th genetic material in a Eukaryote cell.
- Definition: A cell with out a nucleaus.
- Function: Mainly Bateria cells.
- Definition: Particals of RNA and protiens.
- Function: Carrys codes for building protiens.
- Definition:The Endoplasmic recticulm when its covered with ribosomes.
- Function: Sites of protien Synthesis
- Definition: Part of ER that lacks robosomes and is tubelike.
- Fuunction: To create more surface area for ribosomes.
- Definition: Thin tubes
- Function: It moves and segregates the chromosomes during the cell spliting.
- Definition: Large water sack in cell.
- Function: To shape and make a plat cell firm. Also to store water.