The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
I'm strgggglinnnn .
- Head; Frontal bone, parietal bone, occipital bone, maxilla, mandible
- "torso area" ; sternum, ribs, vertebrae
- Pelvic girdle; Sacrum
Parts of Appendicular skeleton
- Arms; clavicle, scapula, humerus, radius, ulna
- Lower body parts; coxal bone, carpals, meta (etc) Femur, patella, tibia, fibula, talus, tarsals, metatarsals, &phalanges !
Functions of the Paranasal sinuses ?
- - Lighten skull
- - resonate your voice
why is the HYOID bone unique?
ONLY bone with no articulations ; touches no bones to form a joint
primary curves of the Vertebral Column..
Secondary curves of the vertebral column
Description of the Atlas & Axis of the Vertebral column
- allow greater range of motion &rotation
3 bones that form the knee
Femur, Tibia, and Patella
Bones that Articulate with the CLAVICLE
SCAPULA & STERNUM