Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 4 categories of growth?
- 1.Maxilla v. Mandible
- 2. Skeletal v. Dental
- 3. Overgrowth v. Undergrowth
- 4. Vertical v. Horizontal v. Transverse
What is a maxillary transverse deficiency?
When all maxillary teeth do not sit outside mandibular teeth in the arch.
Maxillary AP deficiency
Maxilla is behind the mandible in development
What are the anterior posterior pediatric molar classifications?
What is the permanent incisor eruption path?
- From lingual to labial
- Increased incisor angulation
What are the incisor liabilities and intercanine distances?
- Mandibular permanent molars are 6mm larger than primary
- Primate spaces may close
- Canines relocate distolabially
- Intercanine distance increases by 2-3mm
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview