A&P I - Cranial Nerves
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Cranial Nerves Mnemonic:
On, On, On They Traveled And Found Voldemort Guarding Very Ancient Horcruxes.
Sensory - smell
Sensory - vision
Motor - dilation/constriction of pupils
Motor - muscles to eyes; looking up & down
- Motor - moving jaw
- Sensory - feeling of face
Motor - moving eyes left & right
- Motor - making facial expressions
- Sensory - taste at tip of tongue
Sensory - Hearing and balance
- Motor - swallowing; muscles in back of throat
- Sensory - taste in back of tongue
- Motor - movement in viscera
- Sensory - feelings in gut; (upset stomach)
Motor - muscles to neck/ upper back
Motor - tongue muscles
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview