what's the difference between CNS and PNS. what does it stand for first of all?? which system?
- CNS: Central nervous system
- PNS: peripheral nervous system.
- CNS- neurons arranges into highly integrated central parts. neurons are interconnected to form centers (nuclei; grey matter) and axon bundles.
- a.k.a brain and spinal cord
- PNS- consists largely of bundles of sensory and motor axons. branches of spinal nerves. Nerves conduct all sensations from the body to the brain and spinal cord.
- a.k.a nerves