Biology 107 Section 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Definition of Exocytosis
- Secretion of materials
- Example: insulin from pancreatic cells
Definition of Endocytosis
- Movement of materials into the cell.
- Example: Phagocytosis or Pinocytosis
- Engulfing a particle and bringing it into the cell. Cell eating.
- Taking in dissolved stuff/aqueous solution into the cell. Cell drinking.
Lipid rafts that facilitate specific particles that are brought into the cell.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview