Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Tx: self-limited, supportive care
- Complication: epidemics
- Tx: IFN-alpha or antiviral (lamivudine, adefovir, entecavir)
- Complications: chronic hepatitis; cirrohsis; hepatocellular carcinoma; fulminant hepatic failure
- Tx: IFN-alpha, consider ribavirin
- Complications: 80% of pts develop chronic hepatitis; 50% develop cirrhosis; increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Tx: IFN-alpha
- Complications: severe hepatitis; cirrhosis; persistent carrier state
- Tx: self-limited; supportive care
- Complications: high infant mortality when occuring in pregnant women
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview