Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
ACTH Stim (Diagnosing Cushing's)
- 1. Collect presample in plain ot tiger top (3ml)
- 2. Administer Corticotrophin gel: 2.2u/kg IM
- 3. Collect 2 hour post sample in plain red top or tiger top.
POST ACTH (used for dogsd already diagnosed with Cushing's)
- 1. Adminster Corticotrophin gel: 2.2u/kg IM
- 2. Collect 2 hour post sample in plain red top or tiger top.
Spin down samples and remove serum. Lable tubes pre and post. Send to lab of choice.
- 1. Collect presample in RTT or SST 3ml
- 2. Adminster Dexamethasone 0.01mg/kg IV
- 3. 4 hour post sample
- 4. 8 hour post sample
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview