Term 1 practical
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List and defining char's of the different types of leukocytes
- Neutrophils: multi-lobed nucelus; granuales;
- Eosinophils: U-shaped nucleus; many red granules
- basophils (rare): hard to see nucleus; many dark blue granules
- lymphocytes: nucleus takes up almost entire cell; about the size of an RBC; not a ton of granules
- monocytes: kidney shaped nucleus; bluish cytoplasm
difference between loose and dense irregular CT.
- loose: finer collagen fibres
- dense irregular: thick irregular collagen fibres
Which cells have a cartwheel nucleus?
plasma B cells
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview