The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the policy on being absent, tardy, dress code and cell phones?
- Absent: your responsiblet for finding out what you missed and you have 5 days to make up lab
- Tardy: May result in receiving a F for the lab
- No cell phones
- Dress code: basically like the school, not jacket or open toed shoes
What is important about child creativity?
Letting the child do their work on their own
What are three details that will cause your observation to result in a grade of ''0'' ?
- No name
- No date
- Must turn into the black basket on Ms.Spencers desk
Kalyn, Robyn, Grace, Rian, Jaila, Haven, Bella
5 steps for implementing time out
- 1) Warn
- 2) Remove
- 3) Discuss
- 4) Allow
- 5) Assist
Lesson plan in order
- Curriculum Area
- Developmental Goal
- Learning Objective
- Material and Supplies
- You can do it !
- I believe you can do it!
- Do the best you can
- Give it your best
4 Steps for reprimanding a child
- 1) Call child's name
- 2) Establish eye contact
- 3) Stop behavior
- 4) Explain why the behavior must be stopped