Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How can you correct posterior disclusion with 0 degree teeth?
- 1)balancing ramps (increase compensating curve)
- 2) Decrease incisal guidance
What are the concepts behind 'neutrocentric occlusion'?
- 1)neutralization of inclines
- 2)Centralization of occlusal forces acting on the denture foundation
How do you accomodate buccal-lingual arch width discrepancies?
- With monoplane dentures (set teeth in cross bite)
- *you can also correct class II and pseudo class III
- Also minimizes the efect of denture base shifting
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview