Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
the study of the bumps on a person's head
- -Concerned with discovering the basic elements of consciousness
- - Founded by: Wilhelm Wundt
- - Objective Sensations: physical senses in observation
- - Subjective Sensations: emotional/mental observations
- - Concerned with how mental processes help organisms adapt to their environment
- - Focused on the relationships between experience and behavior; continuous "stream of consciousness
- - Founded by: William James
- - Frued's theory
- - Assumed that most of what exists in an individual's mind is unconscious and consists of conflicting impulses, urges, and wishes
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview