Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- GENOTYPE frequencies for 2 alleles (p2 + 2pq + q2 = 1)
- p = frequency of allele A, q is frequency of allele a
Assumptions of H-Wineburg law?
- No selection
- No new alleles arise from mutation
- No migration into/out of population
- Population infinitely large
- Random mating occurs
H-Wineburg for 3 alleles
- p + q + r = 1
- P2 + q2 + r2 + 2pq + 2pr + 2qr = 1
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview