Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List the levels of organization in the body in order from smallest to larges.
- Chemical level (molecular)
- Cellular level
- Tissue level
- Organ level
- Organ system level
- Organism level
Identify the 9 abdominopelvic regions
- Right side Middle abdomen
- Right hypochondriac region Epigastric Region
- Right lumbar region Umbilical Region
- Right inguinal region Hypogastric Region (pubic)
- Left side
- Left hypochondriac region
- Left lumbar region
- Left inguinal region
Describe anatomical position
Anatomical position with the hands at the sides with the palms facing forward, and feet together. A person lying down in the anatomical postition is said to be supine when face up and prone when face down.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview