Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the organizational levels under Sales Area?
- Sales organization
- Distribution channel
What is the sales organization?
- organizational level in Logistics which groups according to the requirements of sales and distribution
- it is responsible for:
- distributing goods and services
- negotiating sales conditions
- product liability and rights of recourse
- it is uniquely assigned to a company code. More than one sales organization can be assigned to a company code
What is a distribution channel?
- a means through which salable materials or services reach the customer
- several distributino channels can be assigned to a sales organization
What is division?
- used to group materials and services. represent a product group
- can have several division assigned to it
Explain sales area
- a combination of the sales org., distribution channel and division
- can only belong to one CC
Explain shipping point
- highest-level org unit of shipping that controls yoru shipping activites.
- each outbound delivery is processed by one shipping point
- assign shipping point at plant level
- more than one shipping point can be assigned to a plant
What does the master data contain for sales order management?
- output: info sent to teh customer using various media
- control tables
what are the MANDATORY partner functions for the customer master data?
What is the order to cash business process?
- Pre-sales activities
- sales order processing
- inventory sourcing
What does the pre-sales acitivity include?
- create and track customer contacts
- mailing campaigns
- answer cust. questions
What is backward scheduling?
it is used to calculate the pick/pack time and the transportation lead time
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview