Modorn history unit test (enligthnment) ect
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- -he defended the right to own property
- -elected gouverment
- -Against absoulte monarchy but instead he wanted a monarchy represented by nobles.
- -climate ans size of the counrty makes the type of gouverment
- -He campained against cruel punishments
- -critzed the catholic church through his plays ( with satire)
- -Physical sensiblityand memory are the two causes of ideas
- -All normal individuals are capable of great ideas
- -Harrsh punishment did nothing to the individual
- -"the cafe" = plotting revolution
- -he wants no more torcher
- -he wrote the social contract
- - human are innocent and peaceful until they are in socitiy
- -whats goodfor most is good for all
- -supply and demand
- -free trade
- -Language is glue
- -Cultures could and should remain pure
- -essential force=culteral glue that binded individuals in a community
-reason wpuld bring about about a world (have a voice)
Who invented the printing press
Johannes guttenberg , 1440
Any change in the way people provide themseleves with the material objects they use. We make new inventions, meaning we need to change.
Any change in the way power is distrubuated amoung people.
Affected the Distribution of goods and services. More jobs would be made
Affected how people related to one another. People who could now read on there own would become leas social
We now have acess to free information. Ex- google
Why was there a rise in population during the 1700's
- -fewer wars
- -fewer epidemics
- -better hygiene
- -improved food suply
The three main qualitites of a prince
- -act bodly
- -protect your power
- -to apper unwavering while being flexible
What does "les fare" mean?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview