CCNA Chapter 15 IPv6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the IPv6 loop back address to check the tcp/ip protocol stack?
It is ::1 this is the same as IPv4 127.0.0.1
What the IPv6 global unicast address range?
What is the IPv6 unique local unicast range?
What is the IPv6 link-local unicast range?
What is the IPv6 multicast range?
How do you enable IPv6 routing on a Cisco router?
- Router(config)#ipv6 unicast-routing
- You turn it on by typing this at the global configuration mode.
- You alslo have to enable it on each interface due to ipv6 forwarding being disabled on the by default.
What is the syntax for setting an IPv6 address?
Router(config-if)#ipv6 address FF13::23 / 64
What is the IPv6 version of RIP? and how do you enable it?
- Router(config-if)#ipv6 router rip 1
- It is inabled on the interface and does not use a network command.
What is the IPv6 version of EIGRP? and how do you enable it?
- Router(config)#ipv6 router eigrp 10
- Router(config-rtr)#no shutdown
- Router(config-if)#ipv6 eigrp 10
- EIGRPv6 is still enabled in global configuration mode and applied to the interface in its configuration mode.
What is the IPv6 version of OSPF? and how do you enable it?
- Router(config-if)#ipv6 ospf 10 area 0.0.0.0
- OSPFv3 can be set at the interface and it will be added to the global configuration proccess automaticly
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview