Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- PETIOLE- ATTACHES LEAF TO STEAM.
- BLADE-LARGE SURFACE AREA TO 'TRAP' SUNLIGHT
- MIDRIB-TO SUPPORT THE LEAF AND ALLOW MOVEMENT OF FOOD AND WATER
- LATERAL VEIN- SIDE BRANCH OF THE MIDRIB
The food made from photosynthesis is used...
1. To release energy for cells to be active
2. In the leaves to make new cells
3. Stored in the leaf as starch
4. Sent through the veins to parts of the plant that cannot carry out photosynthesis.
if starch is present in the leaf, iodine would change from orange to blue/black
4 factors which affect photosynthesis:
1. Carbon dioxide
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview