What are the essential characteristics of Judgment/Non-judgment? (5)
- Judgment is a process and function of discernment. It is awareness of the presence and operation of spiritual law and principle which, at its lowest vibration, can be used as a tool of the negative ego.
- Non-judgment is awareness and acceptance of the presence and operation of Divine order which gives meaning to all experiences.
- Judgment is a tool of the negative ego, an aspect of individual personality, that is dependent on physical world reality to give meaning to experiences in response to perception and belief.
- Non-Judgment is a process that moves individual consciousness beyond beliefs of restriction and limitation as perceived by the ego.
- A tool and process that supports a coach in facilitating appropriate action for the client in pursuit of a stated intention.